Home staging is the act of preparing a residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. The main goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers. Staging techniques target different features of a room and focus on improving a property’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming attractive product that anyone might want.
At KB Realty, our agents are staging professionals and have received the proper training to assist you with staging your home. This complimentary service is FREE of charge and will benefit you and your home throughout the selling process. By allowing us the opportunity to create a more relaxed and inviting space for your home, you will be able to not only sell your property in less time, but also receive a higher value. Our responsibility in staging your home is to simplify things. We understand that, now more than ever, people are leading busier lives and it can be very easy for your possessions to accumulate inside your home.
We aim to DE-PERSONALIZE your rooms by removing the clutter and packing up all the little items that are less important. It’s a good idea to focus on the larger items and organize them in a way that gives the buyers’ eye a place to breath. Your goal is to have them mentally visualize themselves living in that space.
Successful completion of this process predominantly centers on a few key concepts that we focus and educate our clients on. These include:
• Cleaning – Making sure the outside and inside are spotless. This creates a more professional and inviting atmosphere to home buyers. Areas to keep in mind are light switches, toilets, furniture, floors, refrigerators, etc.
• Clutter Free Home – Packing up the little items and focusing on the larger ones. Essentially, you’re removing any unnecessary pieces.
• Color – Concentrating on neutral colours is the safest way. Use colour in accents and accessories.
• Creativity – Adding different colours and re-arranging rooms to maximize the space are important and will appeal to a greater buyer audience.
• Commitment – The seller should be committed to the property and the process of staging, while at the same time, having trust in us.
Please call us at 613-530-3500 to discuss and inquire more about our FREE home-staging service.
And always remember – less is more!
Click One Of Following To Get Information On Home Staging
Create An Emotional Experience
Holiday Seasons For Sellers
Value Of Curb Appeal