Providing you with marketing expertise in residential, recreational and commercial real estate markets. As co-founder and Broker of Record, I offer extensive experience in sales, marketing and customer service.
Making a commitment to you of Service Excellence with a passion to assist clients and customers to achieve their investment objectives.
Cell: 613-217-9488 Toll Free: 1-877-933-0033
- Member Kingston Area Real Estate Board
- Accredited Mortgage Professional
- Accredited Staging Professional
- IRP Supplier for Military transfers
- Certified Leader Masters Edge – Richard Robbins International. Masters Edge is the industry’s most comprehensive real estate training program available today. It includes 10 in-depth, hands-on learning modules for an all-encompassing approach to building a profitable, sustainable and saleable real estate sales business
As an Accredited Staging Professional, will provide you with consultations that will help sell your house faster and for more money. Staging is a proven technique that will showcase your house to prospective buyers to attract their interest. Together we can profile your house using techniques, technology and the KB realty marketing and technology plan that will provide you with a professional real estate solution.
A staged setting attracts potential buyers by creating an inviting atmosphere.
For a FREE Home Staging Consultation and Market Value Assessment of your property call 1-877-933-0033.
- 2011 Broker, Real Estate Council of Ontarsio
- 2010 Broker, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2008 Principles of Mortgage Financing, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2007 Real Estate Law, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2006 Phase 3 Commercial, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2005 Sales Representative, Real Estate Council of Ontario
- 2005 Introductory Courses, Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 Residential, Ontario Real Estate Association
Proud sponsor of the Women Under 18 Hockey Championships in Napanee.
Supporting the Kingston Elite Cheerleading Team is a worthwhile community sponsorship that helps teens focus on positive self image and team spirit.
Proud sponsor of the 2010 Ontario Men’s Curling Championship.
- Luxury homes
- Farms and Rural Properties
- First-time Home Buyers
- Military Relocation
I have been fortunate to live in several communities in Southwestern and Eastern Ontario Windsor, St. Catharines, Toronto, Napanee, Belleville and Kingston. They all have very interesting attributes. The common one is that Loyalist appeal that these communities share.
- Love the Lennox & Addington Bicycle Trails
- A favorite place is the Napanee Golf & Country Club
- Napanee has an excellent Antique Car Show for Canada Day
- Enjoy Kingston’s many events and festivals throughout the year including The Limestone Blues Festival, Poker Run weekend, the Kingston Jazz Festival and of course the Buskers event